MANAGE YOUR EVENT EXPENSES
WHAT’S THE BIG IDEA?
An event budget spreadsheet or worksheet can help you track event expenditures, such as venue rentals, refreshments for attendees, marketing and advertising costs, and travel fees. You can also use it to track incomes, such as ticket sales, vendor payments, merchandise sales, and advertising revenue.
If you’re planning an event, there’s one step that is essential to making that event happen: creating the event budget. Luckily, it’s a repeated action so you can easily create a basic framework for your budget, edit it along the way, and use tools that you probably already have to make it come together. It might seem daunting and finite to create an event budget, but as long as you make one that is realistic and builds in padding in case of emergency, you’ll be all set.
Get started on creating your event budget:
- Use Our Budget Spreadsheets – we recommend if you go this route as the sheet is very easy for anyone that needs access to see a constantly current version of your budget.
- Add line items for every single detail.
- Add expected amounts and actual costs so you can see if you are over budget.
- Includes 1 lesson.
- Estimated online length: 1 hour
- Content delivery: instructor lead video, self-reading documents and video demonstrations.
- Access to the course on your laptop or mobile.
- Certificate of completion issued.
SMART TOOLS FOR YOU!
Don’t recreate the wheel, we’ve done the groundwork for you.
You get an event budget template for simple events and a comprehensive budget for complicated events with accommodation requirements.
- Access to an internet connection.
- Access to Google.
- Ability to read and understand English.