BECOME EVENT SUPER SMART BY ATTENDING…
THE EVENT PROJECT MANAGEMENT SUPER CLASS
A step by step guide to planning and managing your events like a pro! Includes how to ensure your events are safe and secure (compliance management).
WHAT’S THE BIG IDEA?
We take the difficulty, complexity and stress out of planning your events by teaching you the how, why, what, where and when of events. No more hair pulling, just simple thinking and strategies for any and every event.
Don’t recreate the wheel. We’ve done the ground work for you. Attend. Adapt and Apply.
WHAT YOU GET?
You get the most comprehensive smart tools:
- Event Project Planner – event strategy checklist. This is the only checklist you will ever need.
- Event Project Process Planner includes time, people and money management templates, samples and examples.
- Event Blueprint.
SUPER CLASS OUTLINE
DAY 1 – 2 EVENT PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Planning, administration, design, marketing and operations management. Learn the steps to design, plan, implement and execute an event from the beginning to the end including:
- Event management strategies and how to apply them.
- How to develop the event theme and concept.
- Formulating a dynamite proposal and delivering a powerful pitch.
- Applying easy to use and time saving administrative processes and event systems for your event department.
- Budgeting and supplier management.
- How to incorporate and manage catering, content, entertainment, the environment, invitations, and production into your overall design experience.
- Attendee management includes everything from selecting seating systems, seating protocol, communication procedures to gifting and registration management.
- RSVP management includes formulating a RSVP schedule, managing RSVPS etc.
- Catering management:
Food and beverage management includes selecting serving styles, catering considerations, determining consumption, service ratios, how to manage special meal requirements, managing banqueting personnel and operations, and tips and tricks to manage your food and beverage budget.
- Content and program management.
- Entertainment management.
- Housing management.
- Infrastructure management.
- Logistics management.
- Site management.
- Speaker management.
- Technical production management.
- Event contract management.
- Briefing and training your event team to get everyone on board.
- How to execute your event successfully and stress free on the day from set up to break down.
- How to manage all the moving parts including sound checks, rehearsals, VIPS, vendors, the venue and staff.
DAY 3: Event Compliance Management
- Understanding Occupational Health and Safety, security, liability and risk management at events. Manage event risk like a pro!
- Don’t be scared…get prepared.With any event there is risk – from rowdy guests at cocktail parties or conferences to a life – threatening riot at a sports event. When something bad happens, fingers are pointed, lawsuits are filed, reputations are ruined, and the emotional and financial consequences can be devastating. This comprehensive and practical class covers everything you need to know about event compliance. It contains the tools, templates and knowledge to ensure that your events are compliant with South African event legislation.